Raise your hand if you love the taste of a warm, gooey, chocolately brownie?
If you raised your hand then you are in good company and in the right place because do I have THE brownie recipe for you.
This brownie recipe is one that my wife has made since we were married and it has fast become the more requested recipe of ours.
It is a go-to dessert when we bring dinner to friends or when we host a family gathering and let me tell you- no one has ever complained!
What’s great about this brownie is that it’s really simple, always turns out amazing and the flavors come together to make it truly the most chocolately treat that you can’t get enough of.
We love adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top with hot fudge, too.
This recipe can be made in a 9X13 glass dish in your oven- but we recently discovered that it turns out even better baked in a cast iron skillet. We baked ours in our Traeger but you could also put the cast iron skillet in your oven.
I know you’re dying for the recipe now. So here you go!
1 C. melted butter
2 C. sugar
1/2 C. cocoa powder
1/8 tsp. salt
2 C. flour
2 C. chocolate chips (milk, dark or semi sweet)
Preheat your ovensmoker or grill to 350 degrees
Melt your butter in the microwave and pour into your mixing bowl
Add sugar, cocoa powder, salt, eggs and flour in the butter mixture
Fold in chocolate chips of your choosing
Pour batter into a greased 9X13 glass dish and bake for 30 minutes
Pour batter into a cast iron skillet (no need to grease) and and bake for 45-60 minutes
Enjoy warm with vanilla ice cream
- 1 melted butter
- 2 sugar
- 1 2 cocoa powder
- 1 8 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 flour
- 2 chocolate chips, milk, dark or semi sweet
- Preheat your ovensmoker or grill to 350 degrees
- Melt your butter in the microwave and pour into your mixing bowl
- Add sugar, cocoa powder, salt, eggs and flour in the butter mixture
- Mix well
- Fold in chocolate chips of your choosing
- Pour batter into a greased 9X13 glass dish and bake for 30 minutes
- Or pour batter into a cast iron skillet (no need to grease and and bake for 45-60 minutes
- Enjoy warm with vanilla ice cream
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g