You either love them or you don’t.
Personally, I love them.
There are so many variations out there and I’m sure you already have your favorite recipe. But I have to say- this easy homemade Pumpkin Cookie recipe will probably top them all.
These cookies turn out soft but also a little chewy. They have just the right amount of pumpkin and spice flavor. And they are really easy, too. They freeze well and they make a lot from just one batch.
You can make them into muffins by pouring the batter into muffin tins and you can switch up what kind of chocolate chips you use (or leave them out completely!), too.
They are seriously so hard to mess up and turn out perfect every time.
Get ready to be asked where you got this recipe from because when you share them with friends and family they will ask you for it.
2 12 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
12 teaspoon ground nutmeg (pro tip: get a whole nutmeg shell and grate the sides to make it fresh- you won’t believe how much better it tastes!)
12 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
12 teaspoon salt
1 12 cups sugar
12 butter (softened)
1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pre heat oven or grill to 375 degrees
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice and salt in your mixing bowl.
Next, add sugar and butter into the flour mixture and beat until combined
Add in pumpkin and vanilla extract
Beat in flour one cup at a time
Use a spoon or cookie scoop to drop the batter onto a greased cookie sheet. You can makes these big or small.
Bake for 15 minutes
- 2 12 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 teaspoon ground nutmeg, pro tip: get a whole nutmeg shell and grate the sides to make it fresh- you won't believe how much better it tastes!
- 1 12 teaspoon salt
- 1 2 cups sugar
- 12 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pre heat oven or grill to 375 degrees
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in your mixing bowl.
- Next, add sugar and butter into the flour mixture and beat until combined
- Add in pumpkin and vanilla extract
- Beat in flour one cup at a time
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to drop the batter onto a greased cookie sheet. You can makes these big or small.
- Bake for 15 minutes
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g